- About Us
- News & Education
- Grief Support
- Online Store
- Contact Us
We are proud to now offer home delivery of prescription medications, supplements, support products and Hills Pet Nutrition products. Click on the link below to be directed to the online store.
Valley Veterinary Hospital is a well-established, full service small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care for your pet. We have both North and South office locations for your convenience.
Our Services at a Glance
· Well and Preventative Pet Care
· General and Specialized Surgeries
· In-house Diagnostic Services Including blood work, x-ray and ultrasound
· Emergency and Critical Care
· Internal Medicine
· Pain Management
· Professional grooming
· Laser Therapy
1. At this time, we are ceasing all elective surgeries and procedures and plan to begin scheduling these again after April 15th. However, keep in mind that time frame may be moved back as we strive to follow the recommendations set.
2. If you must come to either our north or south office, please call us from the parking lot and we will come out to get your pet, bring prescriptions, etc. We are limiting access into the building to staff and patients only.
3. We have set up a telemedicine platform so we can have virtual visits with you which allows you to stay at home. Obviously this won't work for all issues but is a safe avenue to use in certain cases. There is a built in consultation fee for this and if, during the visit, we feel the pet must come in for any reason that fee will be applied to your clinic visit.
We are using TeleVet as our platform for this and you can download the app from the App Store for Apple or from Google Play for Android. Once downloaded you will set up your account, find Valley Veterinary Hospital in Longmont to associate as your Veterinarian and can then set up a consult. We will set up a call or a videoconference from the app and work through the appointment. When you set up your consult in the problem description you can request a specific Dr. or at least let us know if you are a North or South client.
To see a short video about the TeleVet app, please click here
We appreciate your patience during these trying times and we ask that you stay safe, healthy and work together with us for the safety of our community.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Don't ever be too shy to call or stop by to ask a question about your pet, especially if you have a concern.
We're always more than happy to answer any questions you may have or teach you what we know. There's no such thing as a silly question. The more we know, the happier and healthier our furry kids are.